Have all your information ready prior to filing
What You Need
Use this list to help prepare your tax documents
• W2’s 1099’s or schedule K-1
• All taxpayers who received “Advanced Child Tax Credit” for their children should receive letter 6419 from the IRS.
• Student loan information including 1098T.
• If self employed or independent contractors please complete our self employment form online
• Unemployment form 1099G
• Form 1095A (If you receive marketplace insurance)
• Valid DL/State issued ID, passport, Military ID, Resident Alien, Matricula Consular
• Social Security Cards for everyone on your tax return
• Proof of address for taxpayer and all dependents ex: Utility bills, Medical records, School Records
• Childcare records (including the provider’s ID number)
• Direct deposit information (routing & account number, checking or savings)
• Interest income from bank accounts
• All other tax related documents